SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Boss ME-80 [SOLD], Boss GT-100 [SOLD], Crowther Hotcake-[SOLD]

What's Hot
merlinmerlin Frets: 6834
edited September 2016 in FX £
Boss ME-80 and Boss GT-100 BOTH SOLD

I've tried these out and have decided that I am way too old school for these types of multi-fx boards!

Both in excellent shape and both with PSU. The GT-100 comes with midi cable and manual too, updated to the version 2 firmware. Neither have original box but can be packaged well for shipping in appropriate boxes. 

ME-80 yours for £150  £140 delivered and GT-100 yours for £190 £180 delivered. I can post pics if anyone needs them, although they're stock and in pretty much perfect condition! I'll reset to the factory settings before you receive either. 

Let's talk. Not looking for trades at the moment. 

Crowther Hotcake SOLD

Great overdrive, especially infront of an AC30 or AC15. One tiny chip on the top, but fully functional and in great shape. Has the internal switching for the normal/bluesberry option. £90 delivered. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments