SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Laney Cub 12R

Arktik83Arktik83 Frets: 431
edited July 2016 in Amps £
***SOLD***

I bought this Cub on a whim not long after buying a blues cube hot and whilst it is a really bloody good amp, it's a bit surplus to requirements because I currently have about four combo's so need to move some on.

It's a 15 watt all valve combo with a 12" Laney HH speaker.  Class A/B operation.  2 x EL84 power valves.  Has a <1 watt setting (apparently it's 0.75watt) which for a bedroom setting can still get mighty loud but it enables you to really drive the power valves and get that nice power saturation.  At 15 watts I'm sure it's giggable and I'm pretty some of the guys on here have gigged them and enjoyed the experience!

Has an FX Loop for added versatility.  Headroom wise it distorts pretty quickly at 0.75 watt but at 15 watt it seemed to have a little more headroom but with two EL84's it's built to be overdriven really.

Pretty much in a new condition apart from there is a slight sagging of the speaker grille which is shown in the pictures.  

Local collection preferred.  Could potentially post at additional expense.

Looking for £150.  Collected from NW London, 5 mins drive from Heathrow Airport.  Could potentially post this at additional cost as still have the original box etc.

Pics:

Thanks for looking!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments