guitar amp to h'phone interface

wrinkleygitwrinkleygit Frets: 269
edited January 2014 in Amps
hello, my trusty old messa boogie DC3 has a DI socket on the back together with a speaker mute switch ( later models could drive headphones in this mode) anyone know of a simple option to convert low level signal to drive headphones for occasional practise, unable to find a di box with h'phone socket so at the moment a small mixer looks to be the only option, I would prefer something battery powered if possible if only to cut down the amount of leads & parafinalia to set up, any ideas welcome, happy new year, mike b.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ICBMICBM Frets: 73027
    I seem to remember that an MXR Micro-Amp will drive headphones, as well as being a useful bit of kit for other purposes. You just need a mono to stereo coupler for the output to connect the phones.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• ecc83ecc83 Frets: 1662
    http://www.thomann.de/gb/behringer_ha400.htm

Or you can build one using the Maplin/Velleman one watt amp kit.

Dave.