SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

MIM 69 Thinline Telecaster Body

BoopDeWoopBoopDeWoop Frets: 101
edited July 2016 in Parts £
Sold elsewhere.

Hi there

I bought this a few years ago, bolted a MIM standard neck on it and had a whale of a time. Things change and the neck was needed elsewhere and I now have the body going spare.

It's black, mahogany and in good condition. A few scuffs on the back but they're quite hard to see. Stock pickups but it's had the bridge replaced with a Wilkinson brass three saddle job. I have a black scratchplate available with a humbucker cut out if that's more your thing, it fits like a glove.

I'm looking for £200 + postage for it. Would maybe entertain trades for some very fancy effects (unlikely) or maybe a full guitar (cheap Gibson or something super stratty? I have £100 in Paypal doing nothing I could add on top of the body).

Better photos tonight, it's hard to photograph a guitar when you should be educating/babysitting teenagers. Scratchplate is perloid- hard to see in my amazing photo.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom