Radio Stations

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• english_bobenglish_bob Frets: 5228
    Yep, radio is generally crap these days. I tend to veer between Absolute Adverts, Talkshite, Planet Rock (where I can pick it up) and R2. Far too many adverts on those first three, plus I only really listen to Vine on R2.
    I hate that show. Nobody whose opinion anyone should give even a little bit of a shit about is free to phone up Jeremy Vine at two o'clock on a Tuesday afternoon and talk shit on the radio for ten minutes.

Don't talk politics and don't throw stones. Your royal highnesses.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • quarkyquarky Frets: 2777
    Planet Rock on digital. There isn't much on FM that appeals in my area. Or AM for that matter!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TroyTroy Frets: 224
    If I'm at my house I tend to listen to Internet radio when I have the radio on, far more choice then usual radio. If i remember rightly it's tuned to Skafari station.
  • gubblegubble Frets: 1772
    Radio 2, Radio 4 or if im' really stuck Sam FM. I've already paid my license fee so I feel the need to listen to BBC Radio most of the time to get my money's worth.
  • xSkarloeyxSkarloey Frets: 2962
    edited July 2016
    Talksport is the equivalent of giving a mic and a licence to talk shite on a national scale to the kind of blokes who are pissed at 11:10 am in Wetherspoons.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • NunogilbertoNunogilberto Frets: 1679
    Dominic said:
    Absolute Radio - the voice-over ...........that pompous,plummy shouty Brian Blessed type style really annoys me especially the tag voice for Absolute Radio with it's slightly Eddie Izzard overtones .....................makes me irate

Indeed - "ABSOLUTE EIGHTEZZZ"...