SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Blackstar ID:260 TVP + "Hot Covers" cover

thomasross20thomasross20 Frets: 4438
edited July 2016 in Amps £
OK so you all know the story!

Have had this for ~2 years or so now. It's been gigged about 10 times otherwise been kept in the same spot at home. 
I'd have kept this but opted for a lighter weight cab and amplifier head instead. 

Honestly, I think this is awesome. Built really well and sounds great - gigging machine. It's in fantastic condition. I'm selling it with the nice padded Hot Covers cover which cost £42. I'm actually considering getting an ID:60 head so I'm not sure if I'm selling the FS10 footswitch that I bought for it for £50 (and only used once!). Amp costs £430 new. 

It still has the cardboard "channel instructions" cut-out on top of the amp. You get the amp + power cable + Hot Covers padded cover. COntact me if you're dying to get the footswitch. 

Reason I love this for gigging is the redundancy - two speakers... and included FX section in case my pedal board dies.

--> Say £250, I think. I'd MUCH prefer collection in person (will be putting this on gumtree) but otherwise will have to check couriers and how much it'd cost to ship (insured). Shipping would be extra on top (hopefully not too much extra). 

Just a few photos - can take more if interested. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments