Blackstar Artist (not Artisan) 15......any users?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• markslade07markslade07 Frets: 841
    Sassafras said:
    I'm lost on which amp everyone is talking about now! The one I'm interested in getting some feedback/ info about is the Artist, NOT the Artisan.

Yes, it has all got a bit confusing.
    To be fair the OP has stated Artist right from the start (and the recent title edit makes it doubly clear), it's the other posters that assumed it was the Artisan. Seems there aren't many/any Artist users on here. 

Yep, I did try! Bloody Blackstar making amps with similar names! But you are right, seems there aren't many users on here. Need to find one and try it out I guess.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ecc83ecc83 Frets: 1661
    edited July 2016

"although I'd want the 30 as a head and it only comes as a combo)."...Not, the A15 and 30s were only combos to begin with but heads came along PDQ. Not so with the S1 45 nor the HT-40 but punter pressure (I am pretty sure) forced their hand.

I would (all of you that want an audition) contact Blackstar, ask where the nearest place is you can have a thrash and ask about heads!

Jusfort. maybe they could call it the Artist "2P" as it has 2 channels and is deigned as a good pedal platform?

Dave. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom