SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Bogner Goldfinger 45 1x12 combo £900

CHrisP86CHrisP86 Frets: 360
edited July 2016 in Amps £
Letting go of my Bogner Goldfinger 45.

I over-looked the Goldfinger amps for years, assuming they were a bit gimmicky and not really gainy enough for my tastes but I was very wrong.  A stunning clean channel, with lovely reverb and a gain channel that goes from plexi to JCM800 gain levels.

The features I thought were gimmicks are actually very clever and great for producing lots of different tones.

The two effects loops can also be used as either gain boosts or volume boosts.

I bought this on here from dts67 so it may look familiar to some.  Only real imperfection on the amp is some screw holes in both sides where a previous owner attached additional handles.  You can see them but they really aren;t that noticeable.  A lot better than I thought it would look when I bought it.

The speaker has been upgraded to a Weber Silver Bell, which sounds lovely.

Looking for £900 collected from Redhill, Surrey.  Could drive and meet.  Would rather avoid shipping but happy to discuss the possibility.

More photos here:

http://s1320.photobucket.com/user/CHrisP86/library/Bogner Goldfinger
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• p_jay78p_jay78 Frets: 182
    edited July 2016
    Hi, I was tempted with this when it was for sale before. I've recorded with the head version since and loved it. Are you interested in trades at all? I seem to be slowly acquiring dts67's collection - 2 PRS's now potentially an amp....
  • dts67dts67 Frets: 195
    Great amp btw
  • CHrisP86CHrisP86 Frets: 360
    Bump
  • kramereekrameree Frets: 101
    any trades on this?