SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Compressor pedal

Col_DeckerCol_Decker Frets: 2188

Sell me your compressor pedal so that I can use it in my bass rig.

£100ish to spend

Ed Conway & The Unlawful Men - Alt Prog Folk: The FaceBook and The SoundCloud

'Rope Or A Ladder', 'Don't Sing Love Songs', and 'Poke The Frog'  albums available now - see FaceBook page for details

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• samzadgansamzadgan Frets: 1471
    I may have one for you.

I've bought a new compressor and if its better than my old one, then i will sell it...its an MXR Custom Comp...and would be less than £100.

I'll PM you early next week if you haven't found one.
  • Col_DeckerCol_Decker Frets: 2188
    cool beans :D

'Rope Or A Ladder', 'Don't Sing Love Songs', and 'Poke The Frog'  albums available now - see FaceBook page for details

• FazerFazer Frets: 472
    it's a little bit over your amount, but i'm selling a diamond compressor in mint condition (as new, boxed, no velcro), was looking for £120 (delivered) ideally

also might sell a rothwell love squeeze, again its mint, boxed, no velcro etc. £90 (delivered) would be nice
  • matt1973matt1973 Frets: 386
    My Route 66 - have a wad of change and a tubescreamer thrown in :D
    Fazer said:
    it's a little bit over your amount, but i'm selling a diamond compressor in mint condition (as new, boxed, no velcro), was looking for £120 (delivered) ideally

also might sell a rothwell love squeeze, again its mint, boxed, no velcro etc. £90 (delivered) would be nicle

Which model diamond is it? BCP1?

• FazerFazer Frets: 472
    just checked the box and its the CPR-1
  • exocetexocet Frets: 1993
    I've got a Barber Tone Press going for £80 if you want It. It's got a blend control to mix the compressed and uncompressed signals - this let's you get a conpressed tone whilst keeping the original note attack.
  • robwrightrobwright Frets: 739
    How about an Aphex Punch Factory optical comp (model 1404)? Great Aphex sound and its orange!

A really transparent comp, and ideal for bass. 

Fazer said:
    just checked the box and its the CPR-1

Bummer, if it had been the B one I'd have bit your arm off

• Got a Boss CS-3 going if you fancy it? £40 posted?
  • JDEJDE Frets: 1092
    Wampler Ego - £85 delivered?
    cheers y'all. I've got a bid on one on the 'bay atm, but if that goes tits up I'll come knocking

Sorted by the power of the bay.

• thomasw88thomasw88 Frets: 2346
    Did you get one btw? Just checking?