Buying an iPad Pro

What's Hot

Any tips on best place to buy one please?

Discounts seem thin on the ground... so John Lewis offers an extra year's warranty - whereas a friend tells me the Apple Shop will set everything up for me. Is set up difficult? I'm a tablet newbie.

Apple Shop appears to run various training sessions... anyone know if they're only open to people that buy direct from Apple?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 27897
    Setup is very easy, particularly if you aren't transferring from another device. You won't get discounts unless you wait till the bring out a new version, which is a long way off for a Pro. JL is therefore a good option for the warranty. 

The Apple store do training things for everybody - not just their own customers. The idea is to get you happy with the device so you buy another one, and of course you'll walk past a bunch of iphones, watches, macbooks and accessories to get to the bit of the shop where they do the workshop.

The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Thanks @stickyfiddle
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 28104
    Students can get some discounts off Apple products, but it varies by product.

I think that all you need is someone with a student email address / membership card.
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
  • guitarfishbayguitarfishbay Frets: 7966
    NHS staff can also get discounts
  • stonevibestonevibe Frets: 7222
    5% off for University students and a free set of wireless headphones at Apple at the moment, plus the 6 year consumer law etc etc
    Guitar Bomb & Nembrini Audio Summer Giveaway