SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FT (maybe FS): Kingsley Squire & AMT S1 Soldano flavour

thecolourboxthecolourbox Frets: 10015
edited September 2016 in FX £
Hello everybody

I've decided these two pedals aren't really for me, they don't fit into my set up quite rightly and just seems to cause more set up nightmares (I'm struggling with an AMT speaker impulse loader thing) so I'm thinking of selling these and my Squier 51 guitar to raise some funds to get a simpler more suitable set up for home playing. I'm based in Birmingham but will post or accept posted trades etc.

Kingsley Squier - £195 value
http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a639/matthew_goodwin1/Mobile Uploads/40a61c5d-bf71-4312-8451-513102034d79_zpsmtl1lbmo.jpg
Bought this from the esteemed Thorpy not long back to use as a Fendery preamp into my speaker simulator. It's valve, runs off 9v, has Blackface, Dumble and Vox modes NO IT DOESN'T, AS PER POST BELOW IT IS ONLY ONE OF THESE, CONFIRMED NOW AS BLACKFACE  and will work as a preamp and a flavoured boost into the front of an amp

AMT S1 Soldano flavoured preamp pedal - £40 value TRADED

I also have a blonde Squier 51 for sale in the guitar bit NOPE IT'S GONE

In terms of trades, I'd be interested in the following with cash either way if appropriate:
Telecaster style guitar in a nice light blue colour (even better if it has a trem), or maybe a Jazzmaster type
Marshall JPM1 rack preamp or similar tube preamp
Jet City Custom 22
Small size amps (I like Fendery & Voxy sounds)
Line 6 Amplifi TT desktop unit
Strymon Deco
Anything else interesting?

Any questions let me know

Thanks

Please note my communication is not very good, so please be patient with me
soundcloud.com/thecolourbox-1
youtube.com/@TheColourboxMusic
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments