Words of wisdom shared with me today....

What's Hot
I was being sarcastic btw!

From someone I know back in Wales, via the wonder of Facebook.

"So,the machete murderer in Germany was a Syrian refugee. Isis have done their job. Get all the gullible euro countries to take in the refugees and some are already brainwashed to kill,others they will get to once they are in Europe. How stupid are we. You give someone a life and a home and they want to murder you. So,how do you differentiate? You can't. So the few,in my opinion,spoil it for the rest. So all of them should be sent back,however long you have lived here. We are talking people's lives here. Look after our own. It won't happen. The do gooders will see to that. The do gooders who have blood on their hands as far as I'm concerned. It's simple really,if you can't sift the good from the bad,it's a pity I know,but they all have to go. Protect Wales,protect the UK. We have looked after our country,not our fault if you lot wrecked yours. Rant over but bitter as hell. And while we are at it,them French tossers making everyone wait up to 15 hours to get to their country coz we want out of the EU. Get a life"

1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments