Words of wisdom shared with me today....

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• thecolourboxthecolourbox Frets: 10389
    Lol we must stop people coming into our country, but damn the French for keeping people out of their country!
    I'm scared and I'm waiting for life
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Anyone who uses the phrase "do gooders" in a genuine way should have the internet removed from them.
  • sev112sev112 Frets: 2988
    I could possibly understand the logic if we removed anyone who is or is descended from anyone who invaded or came over as part of a mass migration in history.  Anyone who thinks they don't fall into that category has to be able to prove their "Englishness" back to Stone Age man
  • TheBlueWolfTheBlueWolf Frets: 1536
    Lol we must stop people coming into our country, but damn the French for keeping people out of their country!
    There's a link between racism and total stupidity  =)

Twisted Imaginings - A Horror And Gore Themed Blog http://bit.ly/2DF1NYi

• "And while we are at it,them French tossers making everyone wait up to 15 hours to get to their country coz we want out of the EU. Get a life"
    I went to France last weekend. It took about 20 minutes to clear border control at CDG going out. Coming back on Monday I was stuck at border control for several hours, and convinced I'd missed my flight. They eventually had to bump everyone on my flight up the queue, as about half the queue was for the same flight back to Liverpool, which was sat almost empty at the gate. So in my experience, the French are actually making it harder to leave their country than to get in! ;)

I'm pretty sure they simply had a major staff shortage that weekend.
    littlegreenman < My tunes here...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom