SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - overdrives, fuzz, delays, looper (Boss, EHX, TC Elec, Malekko, MI Audio, BAD MONKEY)

What's Hot
danodano Frets: 1613
edited September 2016 in FX £

I'm selling off a bunch of pedals that no longer get used. I've tested all these this morning (which was a lot of fun) and tried to price them accordingly from forum prices and ebay completed items. Descriptions and conditions are as accurate as posible, some have velcro underneath which I've tried to list below.

Any questions let me know.

First off a load of overdrives and fuzzes

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o307/blackscience/Ebay For Sale Pics/overdrives_zps2scay1rn.jpg

1. Boss OD-3, modded. I think it's a Monte Allums mod. White LED. With box, in good condition, couple of marks. Sounds superb. Noticeably different to a stock OD-3.£40 shipped in UK.

2. Boss OD-3, stock. WIth box. Good condition, a few marks /scratches. Velcro underneath. With box. £35 shipped in UK.

3. Boss BD-2. Modded by me in about 2008/9 with the Robert Keeley mods. From memory I did the diodes and gain on the dirt section, improved the low end (more bass) and improved the response of the tone control. Velcro underneath and with box.
£45 shipped in UK.
SOLD

4. Digitech Bad Monkey. Good condition. NOW DISCONTINUED With box. £35 shipped in UK.

5. Catalinbread WIIO. Awesome overdrive pedal which gets that Hi Watt / Who sound. I think it's now discontinued and replaced with the RAH pedal which is this with a mid control £80 shipped in UK.
SOLD

6. Pearl Overdrive. 1980's Japanese overdrive. If you know Pearl pedals that are very good.
This has a parametric EQ rather than a traditional filter or tone control. It can get some awesome overdriven sounds when the EQ is tweaked for frequency and boost / cut. 
Worth point out that LED doesnt always switch on / off properly however pedal audio turns on / off properly when pressed, suspect it's a dry joint on LED circuit. £40 shipped in UK.

7. MI Audio Neo fuzz. I'd class this as about 7/10, got a few few marks and scratches and teh underside is quite scruffy. Super versitle and tweakable fuzz with a pair of NOS AC128 handmatched transistors Germanium transistors. Controls are volume, fuzz, load  (input impedance), bias (bias voltage on transistors - which can give the splatty, velcro sound), body (a midrange control), tone (Balancing control for highs and lows), tame switch (Brightness toggle switch control to take off of the top end as required )
£50 shipped in UK. SOLD

- See more at: http://miaudio.com/effects/neo-fuzz-germanium/#sthash.VaLWbAZL.dpuf

Delays
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o307/blackscience/Ebay For Sale Pics/delays_zps6ito9ddv.jpg
1. Electro Harmonix Deluxe Memory Man in the classic Big Box. Owned since new approx 2007. Box and all paperwork. Good condition £200 shipped in the UK.

Is there a greater delay in the world than the Deluxe Memory Man... well possibly this next one....

2. Malekko E600 Bright delay
Amazing delay, analog BBD. 600ms of delay time. Cool robot graphics. Very Rare.
Expression pedal input that controls the repeats so you can send it in and out of full on oscillation lovelyness whilst playing . Second output is swicthable between dry and wet (delayed signal).
I bought this new in about 2010, never gigged, home studio use only.
Condition is very good, with box.
£150 shipped in UK. SOLD
A great video of it in use

3. TC Electronics Nova Repeater. Good condition. Excellent delay with tap tempo and does digital, analog and tape echo. Adjustable modulation on repeats. Runs on either 9V or 12V ( I  personally used 12V). Does not come with torigianl TC power supply, I lost that somewhere.
£85 shipped in UK. SOLD

4. Electro Harmonix Memory Boy. Condition is a bit scruffy, works perfectly well. The silk screen print on the front has worn off. Has an expression pedal input which also les you adjust the delay time with it (really nice feeature). £40 shipped in UK. SOLD

5. A Boss PSA-230P. This is a 9V Boss power supply, note it has a European plug. Never been used. Thought it may be of use to someone on here, you can pick up a euro to UK adaptor for a quid.. £9 shipped in UK.

Looper
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o307/blackscience/Ebay For Sale Pics/rc20xl looper_zpsuj45jmjv.jpg

Boss RC-20XL. Boxed, all the paperwork and CD.  I also have a FS-6 style dual switch I made to go with it which allows you to switch up / down through the loops. Great if you have 2/3 loops taht you want to switch through during a performance.
£100 shipped in UK with extra footswitch and cable.  SOLD

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments