Discogs

What's Hot
HootsmonHootsmon Frets: 16315
edited July 2016 in Off Topic

what's this shower like?

I buy a LOT of CDs from Amazon and eBay......

Question, is one covered in the same way as eBay if item(s) don't show up?

tae be or not tae be
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I got a pretty rare cd off there that I thought would be unavailable and it was showing as "in stock".

It arrived pretty quickly and was exactly what I wanted!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I use Discogs a helluva lot, I have had a few records not turn up or turn up not as described and the sellers have sorted problem out immediately.. if you do have problems with seller you can contact Discogs support and they sort it for you.
  • jamiexsilverjamiexsilver Frets: 404
    I've bought loads of stuff off discogs from all over, Japan, America, Europe and never had a problem. You give feedback to each other like eBay and everything is paid for through PayPal so your just as covered.
  • HootsmonHootsmon Frets: 16315
    cool  :)
    tae be or not tae be
  • TonyRTonyR Frets: 908
    edited July 2016
    I've bought a few deleted/hard-to-find items from Discogs, all at decent prices not the rip-off prices sellers on eBay or Amazon resellers were asking.
    We are all Chameleons...
  • TonyR said:
    I've bought a few deleted/hard-to-find items from Discogs, all a decent prices not the rip-off prices sellers on eBay or Amazon resellers were asking.

Discog seller fees are 8% which is lower than eBay/Amazon so the good honest sellers will reflect this on price.
  • vizviz Frets: 11041
    Discogs is ace. 
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
  • RobDaviesRobDavies Frets: 3102
    Another +1 from me. 

Nothing but but good experiences.  
  • SargeSarge Frets: 2441
    discogs is awesome,  it's the only place still selling the 12"s I released! 
  • the_twinthe_twin Frets: 130
    I nearly got conned by a seller who tried to charge me for his seller fees and bump up he postage. After a fair bit of arguing with the Discogs customer service it got sorted. I think they fall behind Amazon and EBay in terms of customer service and protection.