Strat refret

What's Hot
Could anyone recommend a competent individual/company to refret my worn Stratocaster. The neck is rosewood. Also wonder what the cost will be for such a job? I'm live in Sevenoaks, Kent and can access London easily. 
Regards
Trevor
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• axisusaxisus Frets: 28355
    Feline do great fretwork. Jonathan posts here. Highly recommended
  • impmannimpmann Frets: 12724
    Andy Warnock is in your area and he's brilliant
    Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10340
    if you are happy to post your guitar these guys are great

http://www.12thfret.co.uk/

or you can use Chandlers if you can get into london 
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 11777
    tFB Trader
    Yes - fretwork is our speciality and we take it very seriously 

Possibly not the cheapest (estimated cost of about £220 -£240) but probably one of the most thorough.

we're not too far to get to from Sevenoaks - we're in Croydon and the Road we are at the bottom end of leads up to New Addington and Biggin Hill, so you can either come via Westerham/Warlingham or Orpington/West Wickham

Feel free to give us a shout

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
    Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

• DrBobDrBob Frets: 3023
    I'm a bit like a stuck record on this but having had 3 refrets and 2 fret dresses done by Jonathan @FelineGuitars I'm borderline evangelical about the work he does. If I had the cash I'd get every guitar I had refretted by him irrespective of whether they needed it, it's that good
  • trevjo7trevjo7 Frets: 14
    Thanks to both Dr Bob and Feline for their advice