SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

More Oil City workshop clear-out pickups

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• OilCityPickupsOilCityPickups Frets: 11991
    tFB Trader
    Sound wise the the Tubesnake is classic mildly overwound alnico 2 humbucker: think Slash, Billy Gibbons etc. Sweet but throaty and with a nice smooth attack, and plenty of sustain due to low magnet pull. Cleans up well on the volume and loves operating with steaming hot valve amps ... nice and touch sensitive.
    Professional pickup winder, horse-testpilot and recovering Chocolate Hobnob addict.
    Formerly TheGuitarWeasel ... Oil City Pickups  ... Oil City Blog 7 String.org profile and message  

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Ash, anything Tele bridge (ex-demos, prototypes, etc)?
  • Or any neck P90s...?
    tFB Trader
    metale said:
    Ash, anything Tele bridge (ex-demos, prototypes, etc)?
    Got a prototype hot Tele rails bridge HB ... was in one of our demo guitars ... yours for £35 posted.
    Professional pickup winder, horse-testpilot and recovering Chocolate Hobnob addict.
    Formerly TheGuitarWeasel ... Oil City Pickups  ... Oil City Blog 7 String.org profile and message  

tFB Trader
    Only the Tubesnake and the Dog Plus left gents ....

• Tubesnake is £60 posted? I'll take that! PM me payment deets plz. 
  • Does the Dog Plus have long or short legs?
  • If the Scrapyard Dog Plus can be shipped to Norway, I'll take it! I'd take the Tubesnake as well, but it seems that it has already been snagged... 
    tFB Trader
    krisonic said:
    If the Scrapyard Dog Plus can be shipped to Norway, I'll take it! I'd take the Tubesnake as well, but it seems that it has already been snagged... 
    Tubesnake has gone, The Dog Plus is Short leg, and happy to ship to Norway for £5.00 on top of the quoted delivered price, in other words £35.00

• krisonic said:
    If the Scrapyard Dog Plus can be shipped to Norway, I'll take it! I'd take the Tubesnake as well, but it seems that it has already been snagged... 
    Tubesnake has gone, The Dog Plus is Short leg, and happy to ship to Norway for £5.00 on top of the quoted delivered price, in other words £35.00
    Ok, please PM me the payment details for the Dog+ then.
  • mr_airmr_air Frets: 24
    I'll like to be next in line if the Dog+ doesn't sell.