Sky Go Extra Boffins?

SRichSRich Frets: 765
Hey folks

Macbook on El Capitan which I have just restored from my 2011 Macbook (on Yosemite). Can I heck find a link to install the Sky Go Extra viewer - it leads me every time to reinstalling Silverlight and I think that's dangerous after installing it twice....I'm sure it doesn't overwrite............maybe?

In full disclosure, I got so pissed at not being able to view Sky on the old laptop (and I have restored from that - if that's a lightbulb moment) that I left it alone and didn't bother. I think the kicker was I got messages saying "you do not have permisssion"......grrrrrr

I thought a fresh new minty Mac would make short shrift of this problem and solve the issue. First World Problems I know, but it royally pisses me off when it don't just work.

Am I missing something? - anyone have any links to where I should be? - the Sky Community pages are quite boring.   

"There's things I want, there's things I think I want 
There's things I've had, there's things I wanna have" 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 28753
    I had the same issue 6 months ago. Safari doesn't enable the Silverlight extension by default. I don't remember the exact process without my mac in front of me but you have to go into preferences and make sure it's switched on and not blocked, etc. 
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom