SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Tech21 TM60 & PE60 £200 each (TM60 sold,..... PE60 withdrawn - too useful to sell!)

erky32erky32 Frets: 49
edited August 2016 in Amps £
A great mini-stack!
These amps have a great reputation for quality and I've been using them for the last few years, time shared with my valve amps. They perform well, and what I have enjoyed is not only their sound, simplicity, total reliability but light weight & portability.
I normally run them linked as 2 x 60w rig, which can either be stacked for small footprint, or each side of a stage for spread. Even when linked they can still be DI'd into sound system via XLR out.
They work 100%, the cosmetics are good, some signs of usage but no glaring issues!
I personally enjoy solid state amps as much as valve, consequently have a room full of both, so I'm trying to make some space by selling these two and one of my heavy valve combos (Marshall 2104)
Postage is not a problem, (visiting might be because I live way down south of France!!), I will double box pack for shipping, and the cost of postage we can discuss!

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ellwoodellwood Frets: 1116
    You have mail...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • erky32erky32 Frets: 49
    ...thats the amp sold, but the Power Engine is still available. This is a Tech21 60w amp without a preamp and behaves as a transparent power amp for any pre-amp system (xotic BB, Line6, various pedalboards etc) you want to power using the pre-amps onboard emulation, or as it was used with the TM60 as an extra 60w of sound reinforcement for your existing amp driven from the line-out.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom