SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Fender PRRI FSR Navy Blue 12"

What's Hot
JDEJDE Frets: 1092
edited August 2016 in Amps £
http://imageshack.com/a/img923/4714/98ehwX.jpg

Limited edition '65 Princeton Reverb RI, navy blue Tolex with 12" speaker. Great sounding amp. Condition is 9.5/10. Comes with Fender dustcover and footswitch. £675 delivered to mainland UK. SOLD 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• bazxkrbazxkr Frets: 619
    Very nice.
  • JDEJDE Frets: 1092
    Cheers mate. If you're in RM5, I could throw it and hit your house! I wouldn't throw it, obviously... Could do you a good deal, though ;)
  • dchwhitedchwhite Frets: 182
    ...and if Barry is bored of that old Twin and wants to shift it on to fund the prri, please do shout :)
    Stonevibe: 'The best things in life aren't things'.

Trading feedback: Previous (+18) and Current

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    @bazxkr £440 + your Nova?
    ;);):):):):)

• Hey how does it compare to a "normal" prrri with a 10"?
    Louder, a bit fuller sounding, more (forgive this stupid word but I can't think of a better one) "robust". Definitely much less farty and flappy sounding, but not stiff like I find Deluxe Reverbs to often be. I actually really like the tone of regular Princetons, but they're a bit too ice picky and they have a bass response which is difficult to control when I play my archtop, and the 12" seemed to solve most of these issues for me.