SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

For swap - my celestion g10 vintage for your g10 greenback

ThePrettyDamnedThePrettyDamned Frets: 7508
edited August 2016 in Amps £
As per title really. I guess I'd consider selling, but it would leave me speaker-less until I found one. 

Alternatives considered, it's for an ac15. But I can't imagine anyone wanting to hand over a g10 gold. 

Mods, let me know if it's in the wrong section. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Just to clarify, do you have a vintage 30 or a greenback?
  • ThePrettyDamnedThePrettyDamned Frets: 7508
    edited August 2016
    algroves1 said:
    Just to clarify, do you have a vintage 30 or a greenback?

I have a g10 vintage.

Edited title for clarity 
  • I'll bump this. Nice speaker, mixes well with others apparently. 

It's loud, too, very sensitive. I'd like the greenback primarily for its significantly lower volume. :) 
  • 4114Effects4114Effects Frets: 3131
    tFB Trader
    I have a Jensen C10R that's going spare. Should be much lower volume than the Celestion. Won't be an awful lot of money if you want to give it a go.
  • I have a Jensen C10R that's going spare. Should be much lower volume than the Celestion. Won't be an awful lot of money if you want to give it a go.

Thanks, but having tried an ac15 with a greenback I'm pretty set on getting one - very much a "sound in your head" moment, and the 10 inch is supposed to be quite like the 12.