SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: One of the smaller Friedman heads

What's Hot
CHrisP86CHrisP86 Frets: 360
edited August 2016 in Amps £
Any of the smaller friedman's around for sale?  Looking for either the pink taco or mini ds.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Hi i have a mint smallbox im going to put up for sale soon. Im based in hertfordshire just north of north london ill probably be looking around £1700 cheers
  • DaveB666DaveB666 Frets: 85
    Gulp - I'm based in Hertfordshire. Must resist........
  • CHrisP86CHrisP86 Frets: 360
    Thanks, thinking about it though, I don't have enough wedge for a smallbox at the mo so will stick to looking for one of the mini heads.
  • Cool no worries
  • Yeh great amp but i picked up a JJ so cant justify having both as much as id like to 
    I've not played one but the JJ sounds like my kind of amp!  Just need a price crash to be able to afford one...
  • sherpa_mansherpa_man Frets: 727
    CHrisP86 said:
    I've not played one but the JJ sounds like my kind of amp!  Just need a price crash to be able to afford one...

how much do you want to spend on a jj?
    £850?   ;)

Seriously though, I wouldn't want to spend anything over £2,000, and even that seems a lot.  The Friedman's are lovely amps though. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • You cant go wrong with any of the friedman stuff tbh treat yourself one day :)
  • DrBobDrBob Frets: 3023
    There was a PT20 for sale on a local FaceBook  group up here in Scotland for £800 the other day, want me to see if I can find it ?
    £800 seems a great price.  Thanks for letting me know.  I think I have gone off the Friedman now though.  Going to keep it in the Uk and go MJW or Victory.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom