Huge GAS for the Bogner Atma

kossofffankossofffan Frets: 556
I've been watching every single video regarding this amp and can't wait to try it. Shame it's so pricey over here :(

Whatcha thinks peeps ?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I've been gassing for this for months. Looks tasty.

Like you say though very pricey. £1399 here I think. A German site had it advertised for £1249 with free shipping to the u.k but they've since put it up to £1491 so looks like Bogner have ramped the price up.
  • MoltisantiMoltisanti Frets: 1140
    it does sound good, personally i preferred the helios but this was nice too

• For that money i'm out! will hang on for the Victory 30 watt head though looking to try out a tubemeister 36 head too!

• oddballoddball Frets: 248
    I thought the Helios is probably the best sounding amp I've ever heard - I will own one within the next two decades. After house renovation and the kids have jobs (and one of those wont even be here until June )
  • oddball said:
    I thought the Helios is probably the best sounding amp I've ever heard - I will own one within the next two decades. After house renovation and the kids have jobs (and one of those wont even be here until June )
    Love your planning there!
  • MoltisantiMoltisanti Frets: 1140
    i feel like that about the Friedman BE100, i know it will be exactly what i want, just need to get about 15 years worth of stuff done first... :D