SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Gibson G-Force auto tuning/tuners system (Tronical 2015 version) - £100

imalrightjackimalrightjack Frets: 3935
edited August 2016 in Parts £
£100 ONO.  Includes Special Delivery.  Paypal gift or, preferably, direct bank payment via Faster Payments.

Taken from a 2015 Gibson Midtown. Put simply, I'm a bit of a luddite and wanted something more traditional.

Works brilliantly and has features for quick stringing/unstringing, alternate tunings, single string or all six in a strum tuning, custom presets, etc. In excellent condition.

I don't know anything about setting it up on a new guitar, so please check it will work with your guitar before buying! They are Type A, V30 - download the template to check they fit here:

Andertons (who list this at £279!) list the following compatible guitars but clearly there are more, as I believe it fits other ES guitars and, of course, came out of one that isn't listed:

ES-333
Les Paul Junior Double Cut
Les Paul Junior Single Cut
Les Paul Special Double Cut
Les Paul Special Single Cut
Les Paul Standard
Les Paul Standard Double Cut
Les Paul Studio
Les Paul Studio Plus
Nighthawk Studio
RD Standard
SG Angus Young Signature