SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Ditto Looper. Mint boxed as new. £55 delivered

handsomerikhandsomerik Frets: 1008
edited September 2016 in FX £
Ditto Looper: £55 delivered. Mint condition and boxed as new.

Infinity looper with handmade compact footswitch: NOW SOLD £280 £260 delivered (insured next day special delivery)
Excellent condition boxed with manual. The power supply is not original but a high quality replacement is included at the correct spec (18v 200ma+) so it's ready to rock and roll and loop!

Beat Buddy including midi sync cable: NOW SOLD £200 £190 delivered (insured next day delivery)
Boxed with manual. Includes some extra drum kits i've installed. Latest firmware is installed and it's ready to go. Note: I have removed the thin rubber base to fit velcro. The rubber base is included and can be reattached if you so wish.

Ernie Ball MVP Volume pedal: NOW SOLD £120 £100
This is literally brand new. I won it in a competition direct from ernie ball. Only opened it to make sure it works and put it straight back in the box as I didn't need it.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments