SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Fender Hot Rod De Ville "212" For Sale

Hi there,

I am selling the amp as aforementioned in the discussion title. It is in very good condition and was used as a gig amp for a number of years, but really well looked after. Quite heavy, but delivered a wealth of sound and this was for a three-piece. Has a reverb channel in built and powerful overdrive facilities. 

Looking for £460 ONO and local pickup. 

Message me if you are interested and I will send a plethora of photos of the amp and you can ask any specific questions. I have not attached a photo as I am not fully aware of how to do so just yet. 

Thanks
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• AlnicoAlnico Frets: 4616
    HERE is the link you need for how to post photo's.

I use IMGUR and it's dead easy. You want the second link down in the list on the right hand side once you've uploaded your image - you will see what i mean when you do it. It's the one titled 'Direct Link' and it starts with "http...".

You left click the little page icon to the left of it and it will say "Copied", then just paste (CTRL V) the link into your advert.
    Once you have done, refresh the page here and the image should be embedded in the post. You can embed multiple photo's in each post.

Photobucket is one of the most problematic hosting sites to use but YMMV.

Hope that helps.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom