SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/Part Trades welcome: Full Axe Fx II rig, MFC, CLR Active Wedge

stedsted Frets: 259
I've decided this is just too much to worry and think about for a hacking pub guitar player like myself so I've decided to part with my setup.
I'd like to see if I can do a full sell off of the whole system before going into separate sales on the individual pieces, if anyone out there is interested in individual pieces let me know via PM and I'll give you first refusal should the rig as a whole not sell.

Axe Fx II Mark 1 unit I believe with the standard Ethernet jack, Latest firmware, loaded with secondary IR's, in very good condition, no scrapes or marks, always racked.
MFC foot controller First version I believe with the clicking switches, standard Ethernet jack
CLR Active wedge Standard speaker, less than 3 months old, very slight scuff on one edge otherwise as new condition
Mission SP-2 pedal Ordered from G66, orange, still has plastic on the base, mint condition

Sundries included:
2 no TRS cables to link Mission pedal to the MFC, 600mm long each.
20' Ethernet cable to link MFC to Axe Fx II
UPVC 3U rack from flightcase warehouse with extra screws

All items come with original packaging and manuals.

I am based in Merseyside, I will deliver the job lot free of charge to anywhere in the NW of England including Manchester, Stoke, Preston and North wales, further by arrangement, shipping can be done but will be a fair amount for the heavier items.

£ 2850 ONO all in, PP gift or fee's by you, or bank transfer, may consider part trades for boutique amp head
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments