Help please! Which pot?

vizviz Frets: 10781
Could one of you awesome people send me a link to exactly the right replacement pot I need for this master volume on a Carlsbro Gamma active PA 600w subwoofer please?

http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab217/Vizzage/Mobile Uploads/image_zpsyh06masj.jpeg
Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• vizviz Frets: 10781
    Oh, and can I use a 4.7k pot instead?
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
  • RolandRoland Frets: 8864
    4.7k log should get you through the show. Many of them are only accurate to 10% anyway.
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 73197
    5K and 4k7 are the same thing when it comes to pot specs, so you need a 5K Log or 4k7 Log. A is Log (audio) taper.

The type of log taper isn't specified (eg 10%, 15% or 30%) but it's not critical anyway, any will do.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• SporkySporky Frets: 29220
    You need to measure the lug spacing. It's probably standard - at a guess looking at that resistor it's 5.08mm.

Or get a panel mount one and wire up fly leads.
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
  • vizviz Frets: 10781
    got one thanks chappies! From maplin. The shaft was too long (I laughed cruelly at it as I sawed it in half) and it had a non-twist lug which I snipped off. Brill. It works fine. Thank you :)