SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Line 6 POD HD500X, EHX Tortion - Price Drop

UnorthodoxUnorthodox Frets: 413
edited September 2016 in FX £
Bought a Helix so I'm selling off a few pedals it's replacing. Everything is in fantastic condition and comes in it's original box. The Soul Food was bought in the US and as such has a US power supply. All the pedals were bought new and have lived in my bedroom, never gigged or mistreated in anyway.

Prices are for payment via PPG, including delivery, or you're welcome to pick it up in person from South Liverpool.

Line 6 HD500x inc Gator Bag £240
SOLD  EHX Soul Food £37
SOLD  Thorpyfx Fuzzy Facility [Fuzz Factory Clone] £60
SOLD TC Spark Booster £55
EHX Tortion £75
SOLD 10 x Patch Cables £22

Line 6 HD500X. Bought new from Andertons in 2014, it's been sat in my bedroom since then. Never gigged (I don't have the talent or inclination). I was surprised to see a few marks in between the footswitches when taking the photos, as I'd say it's been very well looked after. I'd say it looks worse on the pictures than in real life. Comes with a brand new never used Gator case.

EHX Soul Food. Bought from Chicago Music Exchange and thus comes with US power supply.

Thorpy FX Fuzzy Facility. It's a Fuzz Factory clone, and a damn good one.

TC Spark Booster

EHX Tortion, the one pedal I'm half tempted to keep. Comes with original PSU, I forgot to get a picture of it.

10 x Patch Cables. From left to right, 2 x 35cm, 35cm pancake, 2 x 30cm, 3 x 25cm, 2 x 15cm.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments