SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Pedals all sold

What's Hot
photekphotek Frets: 1507
edited August 2016 in FX £
I have these beasties for sale, change of amp means change of pedals for me so here they are:

(SOLD) Lovepedal BBB13 OC76 £100 - Quite possibly the best fuzz out there and certainly the one that has lasted longest on my board. Has a built in treble booster that can be gradually dialled in so the fuzz cuts in the mix. You can also dial back the fuzz amount so it gets you those just broken up low gain tones. I will miss this one!

(SOLD) Bearfoot Sea Blue EQ £75 - great boost / cut pedal with Treble and Bass control as well as volume. Have a look on youtube for a better explaination of what it does but as with all BJFE type pedals it works extremely well.

(GONE) Durham Sex Drive £70 - Older big box version, killer boost or mild overdrive that to my ears adds a Matchless like glassy tone to a clean amp or beefs up a thin amp with the tone rolled back. Has build in compression and makes everything you plug it into sound better.

(SOLD) TC Spark Mini £40 - Does exactly what it is meant to and is tiny!

(SOLD) TC HOF Mini £40 - Worth the money for the latest JD Simo toneprint alone. It is superb.

All pedals are boxed, prices are delivered, the spark mini will come in a TC Polytune mini box. PPG Only please folks.

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b371/Markcupra/DFA19C0B-25F8-41C7-AE8F-9EF8C7094864_zpsbtre5f9z.jpg
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments