Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

What do I want to buy on Amazon?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• octatonicoctatonic Frets: 34307
    Mkjackary said:
    Get an Ultimate disc. Bloody brilliant fun to go down the park and toss for a few hours.

You can't do that with a fleshlight.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 10086
    ditto x2 £113
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DiscoStuDiscoStu Frets: 5727
    They've discontinued the Digitech Bad Monkey.
    So get yourself an Aeropress.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • DefaultMDefaultM Frets: 7680
    ditto x2 £113
    I just had the boss rc3 but really couldn't deal with it only having 1 button. Do the 2 buttons on this make it a lot easier to use?
  • Books? I remember times of olde when Amazon was considered to be a book shop. :D
    I'm just a Maserati in a world of Kias.
  • crunchmancrunchman Frets: 11716
    USB drives are always useful, or more memory for your PC.
  • Mkjackary said:
    Get an Ultimate disc. Bloody brilliant fun to go down the park and throw for a few hours.

And getting a branded official ultimate disc instead of a cheap frisbee copy from Argos makes playing a lot easier too.

For about 11 quid I got a glow in the dark one last summer that is brilliant, hold it up to the flood light for ten seconds and then play for 20 mins with a glowing disc.

Only buy white discs if you actually want to get good.  All the other colours feel different and unless the rules have changed since I stopped playing only the white 175g ultra star is usable in matches anyway.  My idiot uni exec voted through an order for IIRC 100 dark blue discs and then surprise surprise they melted in strong sun and were unusable, and felt different in general, nobody wanted to buy them and I think it took several years to sell them all.
  • SambostarSambostar Frets: 8745
    Guitar Capo, a bluetooth dongle, a bluetooth receiver with phono outs and a new duvet and pillow or if the capo is expensive, a 50:50 polycotton camouflage duvet set
    Backdoor Children Of The Sock
  • DefaultMDefaultM Frets: 7680
    Are those sound proofing foam tiles any good? £24 for 12. Might be good in the garage where I play guitar.