SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Hifi separates: Rega/Nad/Kef/Soundstyle/Ixos

beed84beed84 Frets: 2449
edited August 2016 in Misc £
Complete hifi seperates system 

Comprises renowned Rega Planar 3 record deck, critically acclaimed NAD 3020e amplifier, NAD 521i CD player and award winning Kef Cresta 1 speakers. 

Also included is a very sturdy Soundstyle hifi rack and equally robust Ixos speaker stands. 

Despite the CD player being temperamental at times, it has been a reliable set up for a few years now. Never had an issue with turntable or amp. 

As a whole it sounds incredible, dealing with all styles of music and delivering quality sound with aplomb. I'll be sad to see it go; however, a forthcoming move forces sale and will have to downsize to something more suitable. 

More than happy to accommodate a demo with a cuppa. 

To forum members, £340. 

Collection only.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• jellybellyjellybelly Frets: 782
    Hi man, whereabouts are you? Would you consider selling the turntable separately??
  • beed84beed84 Frets: 2449
    Sorry, I'm based in York. And yes, £220 for the turntable.
  • RockerRocker Frets: 5027
    Nice kit my friend. Sorry to read that you have to downsize. Naim Audio make all-in-one boxes that only need a pair of speakers. You will miss the turntable......
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

Thanks @Rocker. I'm really reluctant to have to part ways with it but needs must. I am looking to get either a Quad or Nad digital amp and some small bookshelf speakers for now and looking to get a new turntable next year when I get my own place. But yes, I'll miss the turntable the most, without a doubt :-(
  • hasslehamhassleham Frets: 627
    How much for the speakers separately? 
  • BloodEagleBloodEagle Frets: 5320
    Ive got a Planar 3 as well - utterly fantastic turntables, GLWTS
  • BidleyBidley Frets: 2952
    How much for the Cd player/amp?
  • and I will show interest in the rack
    Sorry lads, it's all sold locally pending payment. Thanks for the interest though.
    SOLD