SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FZ-2, Soul Food and Vintage ?1979? Muff -further price drops

benecolbenecol Frets: 405
edited August 2016 in FX £
The purge is upon me. Some here I may live to regret shifting... All prices assume PPG, but if you're not happy with that, pay me a little more. I want you to be happy (and your filthy lucre). Pipe up with any questions...

Boss FZ-2 -
amazing Superfuzz with EQ shaping and a stealth dirty boost which more people should make a fuss about - £70 shipped.

EHX Soul Food -
a clone of a Klon, boxed with PSU - £39 shipped

?1979? EHX IC/Op Amp Big Muff -
this is the one that'll sting the most (actually, these all sting, and I reserve the right to flounce); transitional model Big Muff - pot codes say 1979, knobs are the same as the V4, circuit itself is a V5 (same circuit as V4 but with Tone Bypass). EHX aficionados won't be surprised by this one straddling two build models/years. It's been heavily used because it sounds AMAZING - it's the actual pedal that the MBM Dreambox was based off, fact-fans. Two screws missing on front panel, ugly wiring on guts (no doubt mainly original!), has had a proprietary on/off switch added because it drains batteries when not in use (hilariously, it still drains them with this switch set to "off", a lesson I learnt the hard way...), so I had a Boss jack added and run it from my chain. Tone bypass switch also works back to front (again, I'll bet that's standard EHX "quality"). It's a bit of a mutt in all the right ways and I love it dearly. I'd like £110 shipped please.

Couple more muff pics (!) below, but any questions on any of the pedals, give me a shout x

EHX Deluxe Memory Man - 2006ish reissue (I think) - EC2002-REV-E board, so 2006ish onwards, four MN3008 chips (I'm assuming - don't want to lever the board out, all four slots on the board seem to have legs soldered into them) and a relay on the power circuit. UK Mains adaptor, original (cardboard, calm down dear) box: £195 shipped - SOLD.

Foxx Tone Machine Reissue - a fuzz covered in fuzz. Just daft sounding. One sold on eBay lately for £225, which is barking. Let's say £110 shipped - SOLD.
0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• benecolbenecol Frets: 405
    (responding to a PM, but thought it would be relevant to post it here - will edit original post too).

DMM is the EC2002-REV-E board, so 2006ish onwards, four MN3008 chips (I'm assuming - don't want to lever the board out, all four slots on the board seem to have legs soldered into them) and a relay on the power circuit (you get clean signal if you lose power).
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Prices dropped.
    DMM and Foxx Tone Machine Sold, eBay beckoning for the other three...
    Last, vinegar-strokes price drops before eBay.
    Three remaining pedals now on eBay, will stop the auction for you cats early on, less likely to once people are bidding in anger.