SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Mini Klone / CE-2 / MoRC / Engineers Thumb / BYOC Delay

What's Hot
juansolojuansolo Frets: 1773
edited March 2014 in FX £
Another punt at flogging some old surplus pedals.

*SOLD* - 1590A buffered bypass Klone - My mini Klone that's been superseded by the Klonpressor multi.

*SOLD* - Boss CE-2 clone - Runs an MN3007 at 15v for added headroom and is true bypass (no shitty Boss buffer). This one also has a mix knob. Fully clockwise and it's a stock CE-2, but you can wind in some cleans if you wish. This is for sale as I ended up getting another CE-2 I'd made back from Martin and it's smaller.

*SOLD* - Engineer's Thumb - Merlin Blencoe's (Valve Wizard) Engineer's Thumb, a better compressor. Less noise, more headroom compared to a standard Ross. Surplus as the Klonpressor is covering my compressor needs.

*SOLD* - Modified Ross Compressor - About as versatile as they come. Surplus for the same reasons as the above.

SOLD - BYOC Digital Delay and Ping Pong - An early delay build. I have more delays than I can shake a stick at, so I'm thinning the collection. Great clean delay though. Box has picked up a fair few dings over time as I used to use this one quite a lot.

Stick a fiver on for delivery in the UK. £10 for delivery to the US.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• frankusfrankus Frets: 4719
    Is this the Klonpressor?

I love that art work!!
    A sig-nat-eur? What am I meant to use this for ffs?! Is this thing recording?
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • photekphotek Frets: 1471
    edited January 2014
    I will take the delay for a friend of mine please. PM me your paypal.

Cheers.
  • juansolojuansolo Frets: 1773
    frankus said:
    Is this the Klonpressor?

I love that art work!! 
    Malleus rock art lab. I do love their stuff. Yep that's it. It's a Klone and LoveSqueeze clone in one box.

photek said:
    I will take the delay for a friend of mine please. PM me your paypal.

Cheers.
    Sound. Can you bung a £35 'gift' to Cleggy (I'll PM his address). I've not got a pay in account so I'll sort it with him later. Otherwise a bank transfer or cheque will be fine.
  • photekphotek Frets: 1471
    Whatever is easier for you, happy to bank transfer but wont be until later tonight.

Cheers.