SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Peavey Classic 50 - please read description fully.

HaychHaych Frets: 5799
edited September 2016 in Amps £
This is an awesome amp for very little money and is very versatile to boot.  It's an early 90s Peavey Classic 50, with FX loop, in faux tweed in pretty decent condition. 

It has been modded, please bear this in mind - it does not sound anything like a stock Classic 50.

All the tone stack caps have been replaced with Sprague orange drops and silver mica caps and the slope resistor has been changed (can't remember what value) to reduce the harsh OD tone that these amps have.  It also has a mid shift switch and a negative feedback defeat switch.  Both add significant tonal variations.

The stock speakers have also been replaced with Eminence Legend speakers.

I really do encourage any potentially interested person to come and try it out, it's a killer amp for the price.  Original footswitch is included and I also have a Roqsolid slip cover for it too.

Located in South East Wales, not far from Chepstow.  £300.00 or very nearest offer.  Collection preferred due to size and weight but I will investigate courier prices if requested.

There is no 'H' in Aych, you know that don't you? ~ Wife

Turns out there is an H in Haych! ~ Sporky

Bit of trading feedback here.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom