SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/T Egnater Tweaker 15 head+cab

dedekinddedekind Frets: 13
edited August 2016 in Amps £
Hi,

I have an Egnater Tweaker 15 head and 112 matching combo. I've had it for about three years, never gigged with it, only used at home. I put some Tungsol tubes a couple of years ago. The amp works perfectly, and it looks like new. I am just going through a change-of-gear phase and I'd like a combo. 

Interested in trades: Blackstar ID:TVP+cash, Blues Jr., maybe something else..

If I can't find a trade, selling price is £330 collected from London. I could eventually ship it but I've never done it before in the UK, so I don't know about shipping prices, etc. I would try to avoid the hassle if possible.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I'd be very interested in this. What would be your selling price and any chance you'd courier to Glasgow? 
    "As with all things, some days you're the dinosaur, some days you're the monkey." Sporky
  • dedekinddedekind Frets: 13
    Well if I had to sell I would put the price around £330. I would prefer collection (London) to avoid the hassle, but I could eventually post it. I have no idea about shipping prices for an amp though. 
  • champ222champ222 Frets: 35
    Would like this. I have a peavey 6505 combo if your interested in that? Though it's about as far from a blues junior as can be. I also have a Marshall dsl 20 watt combo with a g12h30. But I'm reluctant to part with it until I'm happy with its replacement. Any good to you?
  • dedekinddedekind Frets: 13
    PM'd