SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS : 2011 MacBook Pro (Upgraded) - PRICE DROP!

BRISTOL86BRISTOL86 Frets: 1920
edited August 2016 in Misc £
2.2Ghz quad core i7, 8GB RAM, 500GB SSD, 15.4" screen, 1GB AMD Radeon 6750 GPU, new logic board and display!

Full spec and photos to follow when I'm home later, but RAM has been upgraded from the 4GB default, HDD replaced with Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD and crucially entire logic board and display replaced 12 months ago by Apple - £685 worth of new parts, £805 worth including the SSD!

So although it's a 2011 model, a significant portion of the components are very new. 

Fantastic cosmetic condition (one tiny ding on the top of the lid) battery in excellent health and runs like a dream.

Boxed with original charger etc. 

Genuine reason for sale - I no longer game or photo/video edit it's significantly overpowered for my needs. And I bought a Taylor 324 

£795 plus postage at cost. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• BRISTOL86BRISTOL86 Frets: 1920
    Lots of photos as promised, including a shot showing how few battery cycles it's been through (only just over 200 in 5 years!!)

• BRISTOL86BRISTOL86 Frets: 1920
    Price drop! £700 delivered.