SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WITHDRAWN: (feeler) : Gartone Stageman 45 with Celestion Alnico Cream

guitarpologuitarpolo Frets: 120
edited September 2016 in Amps £
Gartone Stageman 45: 2 channels, footswitchable reverb, vibe control, selectable fixed/cathode bias, push-pull bright switch. It was originally a 1x15, so the cab is quite large for a 1x12 which gives it a big open sound.

This has just been serviced by Martin Garton with a complete revalve and a fitted cover.

With the Alnico Cream it's £1050, or with a Jensen C12K it is £950. A new Stageman would cost £2K+ with an Alnico Cream. Collection or meetup/delivery depending on distance. I'm in West London. If shipping is the only option, I'll consider it.

See the Gartone website for more details: http://www.gartoneamps.co.uk/stageman.html

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Knowing Martins amps I bet that's lovely. GLWS
  • llewllew Frets: 78
    I used to have one they're stunning. 
  • guitarpologuitarpolo Frets: 120
    It's probably the same one! It's now in much better shape than when I got it....the new speaker and tubes and tune up by Martin have made a big improvement.