Go To First Unread Post Function Broken?

Since the update, I've noticed a few times that, when I click on a thread title from whatever category, instead of going to the first unread post like it normally does, I get taken to the last post. I'm not sure if it happens every time, but it does happen at least some of the time. Just now, I clicked on the title of a thread I've never opened before and was taken straight to the last post.

I had a look at my account settings, but couldn't see anything that might alter this.

Nomad
Nobody loves me but my mother... and she could be jivin' too...

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• m_cm_c Frets: 1249

I'm getting this as well, but not constantly.

I suspect it's to do with the new editor, as when it does jump to the bottom, the cursor is active in the editor, which would explain the page jumping to the active cursor.

• NomadNomad Frets: 549

You could be right about the editor being part of it.

I've just been reading a thread that's 3 pages long, last read when at the first page. When I clicked on the thread title, I got taken to the first unread post correctly, read to the end of the page and clicked to go to the next one. I was taken to page 2, but it went immediately to the bottom of the page.

In the editor, the cursor wasn't actually in the edit box, but just outside it, at the top-left corner.

Nomad
    Nobody loves me but my mother... and she could be jivin' too...