SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD : Keeley Monterey - Vibe, Wah, Autowah, Octavia, Fuzz & Rotary all in one pedal!

What's Hot
MajorscaleMajorscale Frets: 1571
edited August 2016 in FX £
Keeley Monterey - Vibe, Rotary, Wah, Autowah, Octavia and Fuzz all in one pedal! It is in completely as-new condition, no velcro, original box & all the bits! These are £239 new, I'm asking just £175 ono NOW £159 firm with ppg shipped in UK. 

2. ThorpyFX Peacekeeper (Amazing Overdrive with huge EQ range), mint condition, small strips of velcro on base, original box & all the bits! £159 shipped in UK. (Sold)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• MajorscaleMajorscale Frets: 1571
    Thorpyfx Peacekeeper sold.  Meanwhile, here's a good demo of the tonal capabilities of the still available Keeley Monterey:

PRICE DROP and Andy bump!

• If it all works as it should I will take this, can you pm please

Instagram is Rocknrollismyescape -

FOR SALE - Catalinbread Echorec, Sonic Blue classic player strat and a Digitech bad monkey

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    SOLD PENDING PAYMENT
  • all done

Instagram is Rocknrollismyescape -

FOR SALE - Catalinbread Echorec, Sonic Blue classic player strat and a Digitech bad monkey

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • maxdmaxd Frets: 46
    I think the Monterey is a fairly new pedal so you've sold it fairly quickly, I wondered what you'd thought of the pedal?  From YouTube clips it sounds great but my concern would be that playing live you can only easily turn on and off fuzz and one of the other three effects, I can't imagine bending down to move that tiny toggle in the middle of a song.  What was your impression?
  • DesVegasDesVegas Frets: 4655
    edited September 2016
    @maxd there is a review of it by another member here http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/comment/1194156