SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

ALL SOLD: Wampler, Mission, Lehle, AMT, Mooer, One Control

What's Hot
JohnPerryJohnPerry Frets: 1629
edited September 2016 in FX £

All pedals in ungigged 9/10 condition, or better, with velcro on base and in boxes. The Mooer box is a little tatty. The Mission came straight to me from Mission in the States and the box is a rugged postal-type not a branded Mission box. The One Control box similarly is the one it came in but is not branded.

Wampler Thirty Something/Ace Thirty, best Vox-type OD around IMHO: £130. SOLD

Mission Engineering SP2 switchable dual expression pedal. Please check online for compatibility with your gear. Works with all my pedals bar the Line 6 stuff. £85. SOLD

One Control Iguana Tail Loop v1 - 5-loop true bypass switcher with 9v dc power outlets. Like this one (the V2) http://www.one-control.com/iguana-tail-loop.html  . . . but very slightly larger. This replaced my GigRig - quality very much the same. £75. SOLD

Mooer Pure Boost - I've A-Bd this with my RC Booster. Dead on. £35

AMT EX-50 Mini Expression - this has worked brilliantly with my BigSky. £60 SOLD

Lehle Little Dual ABY - Rolls Royce of amp switchers: £95

Prices include signed-for postage to UK addresses and assume payment via PP Friends and Family.

No offers thanks. No trades other than for a Basic Audio Scarab Deluxe.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments