SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold ..F/S Mesa Dual Rectifier Rev F £600 Sold

kipplekipple Frets: 357
edited August 2016 in Amps £
SOLD

I am offering for sale a Mesa Dual Rectifier Rev F. £600
I am located in Caerphilly south wales. I will Ship the Amp.

It is an early two channel Dual Rectifier. It has a 4 digit serial number R-0017XX 
The XX on the end of the serial number are numbers.
I h
ave included a picture showing the circuit board Revision it is in the last pic.
It has the Small Mesa Badge

The Amp is in good working order and it sounds great and everything functions properly including the channel toggle switch and channel cloning switch and the rotary loop function selector . The 6L6 to EL34 function is also working and it has
 6L6 Power tubes in it. 
The Footswitch functions all work including channel switching and the loop switching. there are no footswitches included. 

All other functions including silicone diode rectifier/valve rectifier switch and bold and spongy switch works . All the control knobs work properly. 

If you are new to Rectifiers then it is worth knowing the Rev F is an early version two channel Dual Rectifier and many Mesa enthusiasts believe that Mesa should have stayed with this Rev F version and they are much sought after over later versions and command higher prices than the later Rev G versions and the later 3 channel versions. 

The Rev F has the reputation of having a tighter playing response/feel and is more open and organic sounding without fizz compared to the later versions of Dual Rectifier.

The Tolex on the amp has seen better days and is undeniably scruffy and this is reflected in the price. 

The wear and tear is however just cosmetic to the tolex and the amp itself is in good working condition and if the Tolex looked better I would be asking a lot more for the amp. 

There are a couple of people on the fretboard forum that have heard this amp working as recently as a week ago and Im sure they would confirm the amp is in working order and sounds great.

So if you want to get a Rev F without having to pay the much higher prices that a Rev F would normally command and you don't mind the Tolex looking a bit scruffy then this may be the amp for you. 

If bought through the fretboard I will ship the amp ask for a price for your location. 

This is also listed on ebay as Ebay have a £1 final fee offer on at the minute but... if its bought through Ebay there is NO shipping and its cash on collection as I dont like the Ebay money back guarantee policy. I dont want some idiot on ebay buying it and then deciding 5 months later they dont want it anymore and using the return policy...
I put peoples heads in horse's beds

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• GadgetGadget Frets: 902
    Looks like a great amp for not a lot of money. GLWTS :)
    I think, therefore.... I... ummmm........
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom