SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Lovepedal Englishman and Menaton Red Snapper 3 Knob clones.

4114Effects4114Effects Frets: 3131
edited January 2014 in FX £ tFB Trader
First up Angry Piranha pedal - clone of the Menatone Red Snapper, an expensive and now very rare overdrive. Slightly modded from the original, the 'bite' control now cuts as well as boosts the treble and attack, so you can go from smooth overdrive to really bright, cutting rock tones. Gain knob has a large sweep from clean to overdriven. Great sounding overdrive. Original around £160 this one is yours for £60 posted.
Secondly, we have the British Thirty overdrive pedal. Based on the Lovepedal Englishman - very expensive and very hard to find in the UK. Great overdrive pedal that's designed to simulate a driven AC30. Having never driven an AC30, I can't tell you if that's accurate, however I can tell you it is a great sounding pedal, great range of gain. This model omits the middle position of the switch, which on the original removed all the clipping diodes to make it a clean boost, which is pretty much the same as just turning the gain down. Lovepedal want £179.99 for theirs ... I'll do this for £65 posted as there is a slight varnish chip on the word thirty. How's that for a saving.

Both pedals come in one of my tiny enclosures, that actually take up less pedalboard space than a Mooer, due to the jack and power sockets being placed on the back. They take a standard 9v centre negative power supply. No room for a battery in here.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments