SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Moog Minifooger MF Chorus - now sold!

BeefBeef Frets: 260
edited September 2016 in FX £
Just bought a Warped Vinyl at vast expense; theres only so much vibrato and chorus that one needs before things start to get a bit too wibbly-wobbly.

Outstanding and versatile analog chorus/vibrato pedal. Very underrated too, like most of the other MF pedals I've tried. Can get v. weird.

It's had a permanent residence on my board over the past year but despite that it's still in tip top condish. No box and a big old strip of velcro on the underside though.

Cheapest I can see these at are £160 at GAK, so I'm looking for £105 posted

Open to offers though. 

Edit: Oh and for the sake of exposure, haven't made a thread for it but I'm on the lookout for a Judder pedal and a Smallsound/Bigsound Mini - drop me a message if you have either you'd be willing to sell. That said, I have a pedal, a laptop and a car that all need repair, so I probably should put it towards that!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• My fave chorus pedal. Highly recommended.. GLWTS
  • BeefBeef Frets: 260
    Thanks man, it really is a bloody good pedal! 
  • This is the best chorus I've ever used, so warm. Have a free bump and good luck selling it.