SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

For sale - Ford Puma 1.7 for super duper cheapsies - MOT'd and with nearly all mod cons - now £200

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• enteeentee Frets: 93
    seriously, stop tempting me!  just glad you are a 'distance' away or I would have been there by now, cash in hand
    Vox 24, Variax 700, Epiphone Dot Studio (Cats Whiskers pups, custom inlay, custom pickguard), Gretsch 5238T (P90s/B3), Gibson Les Paul Zoot (rainbow), Gretsch 5135 PS, 'Graick' G2312TVR, BarileleBo (electric baritone ukulele G6199).
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • entee said:
    seriously, stop tempting me!  just glad you are a 'distance' away or I would have been there by now, cash in hand

Just do it ;) where are you based? I can collect from a train station... ;) 
  • enteeentee Frets: 93
    go away  lol
    Vox 24, Variax 700, Epiphone Dot Studio (Cats Whiskers pups, custom inlay, custom pickguard), Gretsch 5238T (P90s/B3), Gibson Les Paul Zoot (rainbow), Gretsch 5135 PS, 'Graick' G2312TVR, BarileleBo (electric baritone ukulele G6199).
  • entee said:
    go away  lol

Sorry mate! 

I can't believe it's not sold. Calling @jookychap... Fancy jookyfying a car for charity? 
  • Dunno - I just read your post saying it could double my IQ, so I'm tempted ;)

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JookyChap said:
    Dunno - I just read your post saying it could double my IQ, so I'm tempted ;)

Don't forget the added attraction. If jookied, we could be talking a ten fold increase. 
  • gutted we cannot get someone to get us to you, would have it without hesitation.
  • gutted we cannot get someone to get us to you, would have it without hesitation.

'tis but a train ride... ;) 

Nah, I understand mate. But the offer stands - happy to pick you up from the station, and it's got over half a tank of premium in it so it's good to go. 

It is annoying sometimes, living in the sticks. 
  • sev112sev112 Frets: 2842
    Oooh we had one of these before little miss sev112 was born and we had to fit a pram in

fantasic cars

now I have a choice - buy myself a fender strat for my 50th or spend a chunk of it on this, tax and insurance ....  :)
  • Messaged...

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
    Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

• sev112 said:
    Oooh we had one of these before little miss sev112 was born and we had to fit a pram in

fantasic cars

now I have a choice - buy myself a fender strat for my 50th or spend a chunk of it on this, tax and insurance ....  :)

Trades considered ;) you may not need to spend any money at all on buying it, just tax and insurance ;) 
  • Were I to get the car allowance at work that I should be entitled to I'd be all over this, insurance is nearly £600 for me though!
    Please note my communication is not very good, so please be patient with me
    soundcloud.com/thecolourbox-1
    youtube.com/@TheColourboxMusic
  • ThePrettyDamnedThePrettyDamned Frets: 7506
    edited September 2016
    Bump again. 

Some ideas of stuff I'd take in trade: slr lenses (digital), medium and large format film gear (you never know what folk have laying around!), computer bits (unlikely as I'll be building a skylake system but you never know), cash...  

Edit: if anyone has a nikon d700... 
  • HarrySevenHarrySeven Frets: 8039
    And a deal was done - top marks to @ThePrettyDamned for being an excellent seller! :)

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
    Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/