Music Man Luke II.

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• BGGBGG Frets: 703
    welshboyo said:
    SomeNeck guitars have a matching headstock Luke 2 (in Luke Blue) in Dublin.

Was there last week, really nice guys and a really nice shop!!

They post a lot of stuff too - they were just finishing up a deal to the US so UK wouldn't be an issue.
    Pricey :(
    #thebatesmotelband
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BGG said:
    welshboyo said:
    Just keep in mind that the Luke 2 have smaller bodies than the L3 as well and for me the L3 is a lot more comfortable - the 2 can look comically tiny on those who are quite tall - Luke himself is fairly small!!!
    I'm six feet tall and twenty five stone, it'll look really shit LOL
    Like a bear with a banjo...
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 15380
    tFB Trader
    BGG said:
    You get a lot of good guitar for your money, especially if you find a good used model
    I see you have one in stock. Are the matching headstock models more expensive ?
    just sold it Sat

Yes Matching headstock costs around £70/80 more on a new price - so very little in it on a used model
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom