SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FT: *TRADED* Fender custom shop Nocaster Josefina pickups

NeilYoungFanNeilYoungFan Frets: 29
edited September 2016 in FX £
Looking to trade a set of Nocaster pickups, pulled from my 2015 Fender Custom Shop Limited Edition Nocaster Relic. These are not the Nocaster pickups sold by Fender. They are only used in custom shop, limited edition etc models from the custom shop and are not sold separately by Fender. Handwound and signed by Josefina Campos. They read approximately 7,00K for the bridge and 7,50K for the neck.

I'm located in Greece and have done a couple of trades here. Have been a regular for years over at TGP and DAM forum though.

Interested in:
Vemuram Jan Ray
Mad Professor Sweet Honey (handwired version)
Mad Professor Sweet Honey Deluxe
Stomp Under Foot Civil Unrest
Stomp Under Foot Red Menace
Skreddy P19
Basic Audio TRI/RAM 
Basic Audio Alter Destiny

Good deals with: andrewaward (X2), wellsyboy (X2), AxeWieldingBastard, rainer2859, garfy, rogandroll, Gassage, HoraceB, johnhe, hyperben, JezWynd, interstellar, soma1975, pumkin, JDE (X2), JohnPerry, Varun, Springywheel
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I have a Basic Audio Tri/RAM in mint condition
  • Also got a Skreddy Ernie
  • A few offers, but still here for the time being.
    Good deals with: andrewaward (X2), wellsyboy (X2), AxeWieldingBastard, rainer2859, garfy, rogandroll, Gassage, HoraceB, johnhe, hyperben, JezWynd, interstellar, soma1975, pumkin, JDE (X2), JohnPerry, Varun, Springywheel
  • Pm'd