SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Gibson Parts - Chrome Burstbucker Pro Humbuckers, Quick Connect PCB, Les Paul parts

jellybellyjellybelly Frets: 799
edited September 2016 in Parts £
Hi guys

I'm gutting a Les Paul Studio Faded. I'll discount parts bought together but essentially I have the following from a USA Gibson for sale (pics incoming!). I've already replaced the plastics with cream and want something more classic in terms of pickups. 

- Burstbucker Pro Neck & Bridge Humbuckers, chrome covers, 2-wire quick connect. 
- PCB wiring loom with connections for above including switch & jack, all wired ready to go. 
- Black plastic parts - pickup rings, poker chip, jack plate, imperial-sized switch tip and 1-ply pickguard 

This LP has become one of my favourite guitars - the Burstbucker Pro neck with the 300k volume in particular is a GREAT tone but ultimately I want something more classic PAF-like which will, in turn, need 500k pots to sound right - the Gibson PCB stuff is a great package and would make an easy upgrade to any LP copy or even a genuine Gibo if you fancy a change!

I'm going to say £139 for the lot delivered. 
Please feel free to make offers on any particular part if you're interested!!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments