Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Reverb.com - Tuner for £2

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• SeshSesh Frets: 1871
    Mine arrived today. Instructions were a bit crap, but the tuner works nicely.
    Can't sing, can't dance, can handle a guitar a little.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • John_PJohn_P Frets: 2756
    Collected mine from the PO today - does the job nicely - great for £2.
  • NeilNeil Frets: 3695
    Got my ebay Joyo tuner from China today.

Excellent for £1.56 inc shipping. :)
  • Neil said:
    Got my ebay Joyo tuner from China today.

Excellent for £1.56 inc shipping. :)
    I'm glad to hear they're OK. I ordered 2 last week. I wonder if they'll arrive before the Reverb one?
    One day I'm going to make a guitar out of butter to experience just how well it actually plays.
  • Picked up my £2 Reverb tuner today. Seems to do the job and nice small unit. Probably as cheap as replacing the batteries in my other tuner!
    Link to my trading feedback
  • So one little gotcha with these that isn't in the instructions, at least not in mine.
    You can switch modes by short pressing on the button and it appears to have a couple of modes aimed at the Violin family. If these are selected it flatly refuses to recognise a B note.
    There's a tiny letter at the bottom of the display showing which mode you are in.
  • paul_c2paul_c2 Frets: 410
    Has anyone else compared it to another tuner and found it to be about 10 cents too sharp?
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • normula1 said:
    So one little gotcha with these that isn't in the instructions, at least not in mine.
    You can switch modes by short pressing on the button and it appears to have a couple of modes aimed at the Violin family. If these are selected it flatly refuses to recognise a B note.
    There's a tiny letter at the bottom of the display showing which mode you are in.

I've got another tuner that works in the same way so it I'm used to that. I always make sure it's got the C for chromatic showing. Getting the battery in was a bit of an exercise though :)
    One day I'm going to make a guitar out of butter to experience just how well it actually plays.