SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT Boss Micro BR-80 £70 delivered

What's Hot
strumjoughlampsstrumjoughlamps Frets: 3359
edited February 2014 in Misc £
stunning little all in one, just sitting in the cupboard doing nowt nowadays, tip top working order and great condition.

reckon £87 delivered is a fair price, BT, Chq or come and see me if you are near Leicester and pay cash -postage.

Trades also considered.. Looking for a 5w-20w valve amp, epi jr, orange micro terror etc...
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ddloopingddlooping Frets: 325
    Hey @strumjoughlamps :)

Please add the prefix "FS: " to the title of this discussion (and subsequent "for sale" ones). ;)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • strumjoughlampsstrumjoughlamps Frets: 3359
    edited January 2014
    No one with a small amp to trade? also looking for a portable battery amp for the kids practice.... Sensible offers considered.. Ta
  • Now for sale elsewhere
  • Pm'd.
  • bluenose said:
    Pm'd.
    Havent received anything. 
  • ChrisMusicChrisMusic Frets: 1133
    Hey guys, usual problem, the Message button is top right on your profile wall page, take care, this is an easy mistake.
    @bluenose, you left a message on strumjoughlamps wall, you didn't actually send him a PM. Best edit or delete and send a PM.
    strumjoughlamps check your profile / wall page now or wait for a PM if bluenose clears the wall post.
    Hope that helps, cheers guys.    BTW GLWS.

• just about to go on the bay of flea if anyone wants to jump in with an offer?
  • rightyo, no interest at all??
  • Hey man, just wondering if you'd be up for trading for this with some cash your way?
  • Hey man, just wondering if you'd be up for trading for this with some cash your way?
    what have you in mind? ist a decent Saturn package but lots of stuff and I don't really want but if the deal is good then quite happy yo go for it.... although if I have VC and a Lightgun in the house I will HAVE TO buy an old CRT.. [/mywifeisgonnaslapme]
  • strumjoughlamps;183494" said:
    littlethoughts said:

Hey man, just wondering if you'd be up for trading for this with some cash your way?

what have you in mind? ist a decent Saturn package but lots of stuff and I don't really want but if the deal is good then quite happy yo go for it.... although if I have VC and a Lightgun in the house I will HAVE TO buy an old CRT.. [/mywifeisgonnaslapme]
    I know! I last used that on the only CRT I could find - my old 15 inch bedroom tv. Hard to see what you are doing! Tell you what - why don't you pm me the things you don't want, I'll give you a price for the rest and I'll cash up the difference?
  • looks like a deal!
  • looks like a deal!
    yep many Thanks for splitting the Saturn for me.

Br80 now SOLD